Below you will find answers and instructions for common leasing requests. You can schedule a time to view an apartment Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Please call at least 48 hours in advance so that we can notify the current tenant that we will be showing their apartment.
How Does Your Leasing Process Work?
- We operate on a "first come, first served" basis -- meaning, applications are processed in the order they are received. Thus, if you are interested in an apartment we highly encourage you to submit an application as quickly as you can.
- We cannot hold the apartment for you until we receive a completed application.
- You may fax or email an application and copy of your ID, but we will only hold the apartment once we receive the security deposit and application fee.
How Do I Apply For an Apartment?
Applying for an apartment is very easy and can be done either in person or by mail. You can visit our office to apply and sign a lease or submit your application by mail. If you have any questions about applying please contact us at (412) 288-7800 or email us at email@example.com.
If you are applying for the following apartments, please use these links:
You may send an application to our office. If you choose this option be sure to include the following:
- A completed and signed application
- A Check for $35 for the application fee
- A Check for the Security Deposit*
*Security deposits differs by property. Be sure to ask a leasing agent what the security deposit is for the apartment you are interested in.